Job Id: 1035
Programming applications that interface with peripheral hardware such as cameras, frame-grabbers, motion control systems etc, and a proven record writing creative bulletproof code. Mathematical aptitude (do you know what a fast Fourier transform is?) and experience with optics or image processing is a big plus.
- Minimum of five-years of software development experience on Windows platforms using Microsoft C# and other .NET languages, and experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or newer.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills are required.
- Strong experience in instrumentation development.
- Experience in programming computer device interfaces such as general I/O, serial communications, CANbus, Ethernet card, USB, FireWire etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Remoting or Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is a plus.
- Experience in programming Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a plus.
- Experience in programming firmware is a plus.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or a relevant engineering or science degree.
- Experience or knowledge of optics, photonics, or image processing is preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required
- Write application software for instrumentation.
- Manage software development projects.
- Participate in engineering consulting projects.
- General maintenance, support, and improvement of existing product application code.
- Writing technical documentation such as user manuals for existing software products.
- Provide technical support to customers and projects on software related issues.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;