Job Id: 1033
Programming applications that interface with peripheral hardware such as cameras, frame-grabbers, motion control systems etc, and a proven record writing creative bulletproof code. Mathematical aptitude (do you know what a fast Fourier transform is?) and experience with optics or image processing is a big plus. This position reports to a senior software engineer, but requires a high degree of self-motivation as well as the ability to work well in multidisciplinary teams. If you meet these requirements and are looking for an opportunity to use your programming skills to write code that does something useful, then please contact us!
- Minimum of three-years of software development experience on Windows platforms using Microsoft C#, Visual C++, Visual Basic 6.0 languages.
- Minimum of three-years of software programming experience in the Microsoft .NET framework
- Strong experience in instrumentation development.
- Experience in programming computer device interfaces such as general I/O, serial communications, Ethernet card, USB, FireWire etc.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or a relevant engineering or science degree.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required.
- Manage software development projects.
- Participate in engineering service projects.
- General maintenance, support, and improvement of existing product application code.
- Writing technical documentation such as user manuals for existing software products.
- Provide technical support to customers and projects on software related issues.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.