Job Id: 1201
Engineer will possess leadership qualities and the ability to work efficiently to ensure projects are completed on schedule. The primary function and role will be to design industry leading optical metrology software solutions within customer’s demanding timeframes. Working with other software engineers, this role leads the realization of new software systems from conceptualization to design, prototyping, development, testing and finally, delivery. Successful candidates will enjoy contributing to an innovative, forward-thinking team that always keeps end users in mind.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and other engineers to reach a consensus on the best design approaches
- Has strong knowledge of software system design, and strong experience in modern software development lifecycle process
- Mentor and lead other Software Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in software development, and project management
- Knowledge of Python and C++ programming language is required
- In-depth knowledge of computer vision and hardware control a plus
- Very familiar with Windows and Linux operation systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related disciplines
- M.S. Preferred
- Four years of job related experience
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.