Job Id: 1060
Servo Controls Engineer
Design and develop new technology and new products for Inertial Systems, Navigation Systems, Electro-Optical Systems.
• Support and analyze system specifications, define system architecture, and develop component/subsystem requirements.
• Develop and implement servo control algorithms.
• Participate with other engineering staff in mechanical designs.
• Develop prototype hardware for demonstration and testing.
• Develop, simulate, code, test, and integrate new servo control algorithms.
- Strong industry experience developing servo control systems.
- Strong industry experience developing servo control algorithms.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
- Experience with modeling and simulation software, or creation of simulation models using tools such as Matlab and Simulink.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an engineering role post degree.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain security clearance REQUIRED; active secret clearance preferred
The Photonics Group