Job Id: 1108
Senior Space Systems Engineer
Provide technical leadership for the Proprietary Business Unit, Space and Airborne Systems Segment. The candidate will be familiar with large-scale system integration of independent complex subsystems that provide unique capabilities for customer missions when combined. The ideal candidate should have experience with definition of system architectures, system modeling, and analysis of system performance. Collaborate with multi-partner integrations, sub/prime relationships as well as co-contractor relationships. Identify and prioritize customer requirements, and combine components and products in all stages of life cycle from across the industry to provide the most complete solutions possible for the customer mission.
- Develop electronic hardware and software architectures and designs based on system level requirements
- Develop internal requirements, CONOPs and interface control documents from customer / product requirements
- Support full system development lifecycle including concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance and disposal
- Interact with senior program managers and customers to define approaches and strategies
- Lead trade studies to identify solutions which meet requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ of related experience within Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Coursework and/or experience in systems engineering, systems architecture, systems analysis and design, system performance modeling, integration and/or project management, and/or model-based systems engineering
- Familiar with Model Based Systems Engineering
- Systems Integration of subsystems and multi-segment systems.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application