Job Id: 1220
Senior Optical Physicist
Early-stage medical device company applying advanced photonics and AI to automate light delivery therapy to enable breakthrough cancer surgery. A multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working to pioneer the advancement and efficacy of our new cancer treatment.
- Lead the development of computer-based tools to model photonic exploration of human tissue
- Design and perform experiments to validate theoretical predictions of optical system designs
- Combination of electronic hardware, photonics, software
- Design & Product Development
- Optical Modeling
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Optics, Physics
- STRONG hands-on laboratory experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, including industry experience
- Experience with Optical Systems, Lasers, and Detectors
- Authorized to work in the U.S
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.