Job Id: 1116
Senior Algorithm Scientist
Be the chief architect of sonar signal processing algorithms and lead the proposal development and capture of new programs and projects in Underwater Acoustics.
- Mater’s Degree or PhD in Signal Processing, Underwater Acoustics or related field
- Ten plus years of research and/or applications development experience in sonar sensor systems technologies
- Matlab software development
DESIRABLE JOB SKILLS:
- Acoustic and non-acoustic sensor detection and classification
- Underwater acoustic communications
- Underwater acoustic propagation modeling, including familiarity with tools such as
- Bellhop, NSPE, CASS/GRAB, WaveQ3D, etc.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.