Job Id: 1206
“Manage” the sales activities in the assigned region for the assigned product line(s). The individual is required to live within the assigned territory and maintain current customer accounts. The individual will sell products for the company to dealer networks, manufacturer’s Reps, government agencies, companies and qualified individuals. The individual must be able to orchestrate the sale form the initial customer contact through the closing process.
- Initiate contacts with potential customers to identify needs, verify account information, and establish needs and opportunities.
- Qualify leads to determine the source and timing of funding, the decision maker, and close the sale or determine follow-up needs.
- Work within dealer network in a set region, in a mutual search for the end users.
- Establishes and maintains contact with existing potential customers and actively participates in selling effort to support key accounts and high-level sales.
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have previous sales experience in a high tech industry, or experience in laser welding and/or marking systems Engineering or Sales.
- Experience in the laser component equipment market a plus. Must be able to travel more than 50% of the time including overnight trips.
- BS degree in Engineering or Business
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.