Job Id: 1093
Opportunity to excel in programs that include the Navy Unmanned Combat Air System, the Next Generation Jammer program, and several Unmanned System programs such as the NASA Generic Transport Model program.
- quality training
- performing internal audits
- maintaining and updating quality certifications
- managing corrective action activities
- developing and communicating quality goals
- gathering and analyzing performance metrics
- prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including corrective actions, failed processes, recalls, return merchandise and re-validations
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field
- Must have experience with Risk Management, Root Cause Analysis & ISO9001/AS9100.
- Must have 7-10 years of industry experience in the Department of Defense or aerospace areas
Strong, stable, growing company with salary in line with skillset/experience.
MUST be a U.S. citizen
Full-time position, & MUST be on-site in southern Maryland.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application