Job Id: 1138
Develop military electro-optical systems – including EO/IR Imaging systems (thermal imagers, Flir systems, IR imaging cameras, and IR sensor systems), and also Laser Systems (laser ranging, laser tracking, laser designator systems).
Oversee the management of programs for the design and development of advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems. Programs will cover full cycle of product development – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- Oversee successful completion of current contracts and successful development of new programs.
- Provide program planning, direction and control.
- Plan, direct, and execute program to fulfill customer requirements and meet business objectives.
- Define resources needed to complete program.
- Maximize business sales and profits.
- Develop and meet budget, schedule, and technical direction.
- Act as primary interface between company and customer.
- Work with upper management to develop new business ideas.
- Assist marketing to develop new business.
- Assist engineering to meet contract requirements and current customer demand, and assist engineering and R&D in new technology development to meet new customer demand.
- Develop and implement long-term business strategies.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Strong project management experience on military electro-optical systems programs.
Strong experience developing electro-optical products for military programs.
Project Management experience should include the following:
- strong system engineering / project engineering experience;
- some program management / project management experience – interacting with program managers, engineering, and customers.
Technical engineering experience developing electro-optical products for military programs.
Bachelor’s degree required in either engineering or technical discipline.
Must be a US Citizen; holding current or prior security clearance is preferred.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application