Job Id: 1219
Responsible for managing highly technical product development programs. Efforts managed may be multiple product enhancement projects to larger high growth new product initiatives, all involving teams from a broad range of cross-functional disciplines.
- Ensures project scope includes input from all functional disciplines including Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Quality, Compliance, and Service.
- Identifies key stakeholders and understands their expectations for a successful project. Achieves defined cost, schedule, and performance requirements.
- Monitors progress on schedule, budget and technical output. Optimizes schedule to identify critical path(s) and major risks.
- BS in Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science) required. MS in Engineering and/or MBA preferred.
- Successful experience managing new product development projects in electro-mechanical instrumentation.
- Experience working in a product development environment
- Expert-level skills using Project Management tools and techniques, including MS Project. Agile, Scrum, PMP, six-sigma a plus.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.