Job Id: 1110
Responsible for managing highly technical product development programs. Will be the key point of contact for all matters related to the project, interfacing with all areas of the business impacted by the project and its deliverables.
- B.S. or Bachelors of Science in Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science) required.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful experience managing new product development projects in electro-mechanical instrumentation.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working in a product development environment
- Experience with lasers or light-based systems
- Electro-Mechanical Instrumentation experience
- PMP certification
- Engineering degree, some Agile experience, and electro-mechanical instrumentation development project management experience.
- Expert-level skills using Project Management tools and techniques, including MS Project. Agile, Scrum, PMP, six-sigma a plus.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application