Job Id: 1063
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program gate review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Effectively communicate progress to customers, senior leadership and companywide audiences. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Strong industry experience in Program Management for optical and laser systems programs.
- Some experience with P&L responsibilities.
- Some experience with business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Program or Project Management experience or similar (e.g. Lead IPT (Integrated Product Team), or Lead IPPT (Integrated Product and Process Team), or Lead NPT (New Product Team)
- Gated design development experience (PDR, CDR)
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
The Photonics Group