Job Id: 1214
Production Test Engineer
Be a key member of the team responsible for testing, troubleshooting, failure, and root cause analysis of Ring Laser Gyroscope navigation systems and components.
- Sets up standard unit under test and test equipment to conduct functional, operational and acceptance tests utilizing standard processes and procedures.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, Failure and Root Cause Analysis on systems and components
- Interface with Quality, Planning, and Operations departments to ensure production requirements are attained
- Generate Operation Sheets and Work Instructions
- Generate and maintain data, records and metrics
- Participate in continuous improvement activities for First Time Yield, increased capacity and product reliability
- Rigorously comply with ESD and FOD control processes
- Understanding of complex electronic systems and computer controlled test equipment
- Ability to understand and use schematics, drawings and test procedures
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe PDF
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Drives for results, action oriented, reliable, focused on details
Education & Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in hands on testing and troubleshooting of complex electronic systems
- Previous experience with Aerospace and Defense products and/or Ring Laser Gyroscope based navigational systems and components desired
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship not available
- Must be able to work on U.S. government programs and/or obtain security clearance in the future if required
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.