Job Id: 1085
Oversee the entire production process for a major customer. This role will tap into your customer-facing skills, as the lead technical and operations representative for the company for this customer. The Production Manager is the primary driver of continuous improvement through his/her leadership of the engineering and productions teams and will achieve the goals by tapping into his/her Statistical Process Control and Quality processes (eg Six Sigma) experience to achieve best-in-class results.
This position is responsible for delivering a breakthrough step change in product quality and reliability while driving costs to world class levels. This position is responsible for analysis, problem solving and development of solutions that eliminates failures, increases the life and reduces the cost to maintain over the life cycle of the entire production process of a single customer.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ability to implement and improve software-driven Statistical Process Control and Continuous Improvement processes to impact product yield, cycle time & reliability, while achieving on time delivery and customer satisfaction goals.
- The candidate must be able to apply FMEA principles to discern root causes of failure and create mitigation processes that are effective and cost efficient.
- Ability and track record of successfully leading a new product development process (next generation).
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other technical groups and purchasing to reduce production costs.
- Visibly demonstrate that safety is a value by following safety procedures, maintaining a safe workplace and complying with safety rules.
- Experience, reliability or manufacturing engineering experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Related Engineering Field
- Experience leading teams
- Proficient in the use and application of Statistical Process Control methodologies and software to drive continuous improvement outcomes
- Data analysis techniques that include: Reliability modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis, Weibull Tree Analysis, Six Sigma (6?) Methodology
- Understand and/or perform PHA, FMEA, CA (Criticality Analysis), Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
- Ability to design and define new production processes from the ground up that result in consistent, reliable, high quality, tight-tolerance products.
- Ability and track record of automating production processes.
- Experience in a paperless production environment
- Proactive and creative problem-solving approach focused on results.
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*