Job Id: 1158
Responsible for developing, marketing, and selling company’s laser processing and control products and driving competitive advantage, innovation, and value creation in many high-technology markets.
The Product Manager – Laser Processing Products owns the complete product life cycle of company’s light manipulation and laser processing product lines including the creation of new products, maintenance of existing products, sunsetting of irrelevant products, and complete product line P&L.
- Responsible for the complete product lifecycle (from inception to grave) of laser processing products including product revenue growth and profitability
- Drafts product definitions and market requirements documents for new product and technology developments
- Performs product testing including user interaction testing and product performance testing
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a technical discipline (such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics) from an accredited college or university, required
- Experience in technical industry or discipline required within a product management and/or product ownership role preferred (laser systems industry preferred)
- Experience in the motion control or automation industry, preferred
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application