Job Id: 1111
Design and develop fiber optic connectors, connector components and connector processes for high density optical interconnects. Development, planning, and coordination of projects and technical aspects of fiber optic connector customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
- Design and develop multi-fiber and single fiber optical connectors.
- Plan and coordinate projects for each new product assigned including scheduling of resources
- Design components produced by injection molding and stamping
- Propose new product ideas
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors of Science in engineering field
- Background precision design and optics highly desired
- High level of expertise in : fiber, cable, TX/RX connectors, connector installation, and troubleshooting
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*