Job Id: 1121
Experience in optical component & sub-system manufacturing, optical modules testing, process development & production line development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for calibration and testing of all optical aspects of wavelength selective switch modules
- Responsible for developing and improving manual and automated assembly and test processes such as optical alignment and bonding
Experience & Qualifications
- BS Optics or equivilant with advance degree preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing & testing of optical component/sub-system manufacturing or a related field.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of optical performance parameters such as Bandwidth, IL, PDL, PMD
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application