Job Id: 1114
Process Development Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
Support the production of high speed optical transceivers for optical computer interconnects. The successful candidate, a hands-on engineer, will be responsible for all technical aspects related to the manufacturing of optical products including process, testing, tooling, yield improvement, statistical process control and quality.
- Support domestic and international production facilities and operation.
- Manage process development and improvements, including planning and execution of DOEs.
- Ensure and document that equipment and processes are performing within specifications, produce and maintain yield analysis and pareto charts.
- Candidate must have worked in high speed optoelectronic or equivalent industries.
- Exceptional organizational and tracking skills
- Demonstrated hands on experience supporting processes, tooling and materials used in the industry.
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*