Job Id: 1107
Precision Optics Sales Manager
Be a leader to develop the North American market in Precision Optics. This person will oversee all the activities in the market which grow the business among our many, industry leading existing customers as well as development of new customers in the territory.
Responsible for the US and Canada markets, the Precision Optics Sales Manager will “own” the territory and develop capital equipment sales that fit the needs of a growing market. Extensive training and a solid understanding of the company’s leading technologies will be transformed into winning arguments for the customer.
Ideal candidate attributes:
- Experience with Precision Optics technology and manufacturing
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Ability to develop leads and corresponding sales by developing relationships with the customer base and determining needs
- Self-starting work ethic with minimal oversight
- Working under general and remote supervision
- Develop and manage sales leads and prospects to achieve business objectives
- Create and present proposals for capital projects
- Manage technical inquiries
- Oversee testing and sampling requirements that result in machinery sales
- Provide market feedback toward shaping future company strategies
- Meet and understand customer equipment needs, form proposals, follow up, fine tune and win orders against competitors
- Travel as needed, estimated 50%
- Prior experience within the Precision Optics industry with optical process knowledge preferred but will accept general optics experience and a strong demonstrated sales track record from a technical field.
- Ability to travel nationwide, establish meetings and customer relationships
- Strong proposal development and presentation skills
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application