Job Id: 1037
Power Electronics Engineer
San Carlos, CA
Power electronics and analog circuit development and test support including performance measurements for high density switching power converters, compact magnetic components, power filters, feedback control loop measurements and high voltage circuits. Experience with DC to DC power converters is required. Experience with high voltage a plus.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- US Citizen.
- High voltage switching power supply test and development.
- Analog and digital circuit test and development.
- Test and debug of prototype and production power supply assemblies.
- Design verification testing of completed products.
- Interface with test technicians, assembly personnel, engineers, customers and suppliers.
- Measurement of microwave amplifier performance.
- Support internal and customer design reviews.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.