Job Id: 1078
Opto Mechanical Engineer
Engineering projects for the development of optical sensor systems, electro-optical imaging systems, infrared and spectral systems, opto-mechanical subsystems, and optical components. Work on a multi-discipline team to lead the design of opto-mechanical and Electro-Optical subsystems using the CAD tool Creo (Pro/E).
- Perform opto-mechanical engineering roles to design and develop advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
- Work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- Work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
- Develop highly advanced high-precision optical / electro-optical systems.
- Perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and analysis of optics for optical / electro-optical / opto-mechanical systems.
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Optical Engineering; plus strong industry experience, including industry experience.
- Proficient in Creo (modeling and drawing) 3D modeling CAD tools
- U.S. Citizenship required
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
The Photonics Group