Job Id: 1129
Opto Mechanical Engineer
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams, close to the technology, and have the support of a global, growing company. Responsibilities will include developing precision opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical components used in laser systems. This is a challenging, hands-on role utilizing a broad range of skills with complete product development exposure.
- Design and development of laser beam delivery components for laser systems. Design from concept to final product including Layouts, Details, BOMs, Procedures and Test Plans.
- Build and qualify Prototypes.
- Create and execute tests and tooling for design verification/validation.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs.
- Create and Release Production Support Documentation.
- Project Status Reporting.
- Minimum BS in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5+ years experience in optical scanning systems, laser processing heads, medical opto-mech devices and systems, optical storage drives, or other related precision mechanical field.
- SolidWorks proficiency.
- Functional knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication processes.
- Efficient design and development organizational skills.
- Clear Written and Verbal Communication.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application