Job Id: 1086
Opto Mechanical Engineer
Be part of a small, cohesive group developing LASER beam delivery systems and components. The position offers the opportunity to work in small, multi-disciplinary teams, close to the technology. Responsibilities will include developing precision opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical components used in laser systems. .
- Design and development of laser beam delivery components for laser systems.
- Design from concept to final product including Layouts, Details, BOMs, Procedures and Test Plans.
- Build and qualify Prototypes.
- Create and execute tests and tooling for design verification/validation.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs.
- Create and Release Production Support Documentation.
- Minimum BSME required.
- Experience in optical, laser processing heads, medical opto-mech devices and systems, optical storage drives, or other related precision mechanical field.
- ZeMax and SolidWorks proficiency.
- Functional knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication processes.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
The Photonics Group