Job Id: 1218
Opto Electronic Engineer
Designing, developing, and testing electronics, lasers, and flow systems for particle counting instrumentation. You will be working on new product development and helping with sustaining issues when required.
- Developing and sustaining electronics for industry leading particle counting instruments
- Working with multi-disciplinary project teams that include mechanical and firmware engineers as well as supply chain, production engineers, service technicians and product line managers
- Working with lasers, analog front-end electronics, and pressure regulated airflow systems.
- Designing, developing, and testing designs
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- more than 10 years of experience in laser opto-electronic electronics design
- Proficiency with schematic capture
- Proven Experience with lasers, and opto-electronics
- Working experience with Zemax
- Working experience with MATLAB
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.