Job Id: 1162
Optical Thin Film Coating Technician
Hopewell Junction, NY
Be part of coating team, you will closely work with Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality personals. Must be an energetic, motivated individual for an Optical coating technician to manufacture our coating product.
Responsibilities include Infrared optics preparation for coating production, coating system operation and equipment maintenance and etc. Optics for military systems, commercial instrumentation and commercial imaging applications.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 year of team work experience in a coating production environment
- Experience of Optical coating operation (E-beam, Thermal, Sputtering, IAD and CVD)
- Experience of Optical lenses cleaning and Inspection
- Experience of coating system maintenance
- Final QA experience is plus
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must understand job flow for optical coating production.
- Basic knowledge of high vacuum system
- Operate coating system in all aspects to complete coating production in a timely manner
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be used to fast working environment
- Good math skills and familiarity with material/chemicals and high attention to details
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift after initial training period
- Flexible working time including Saturday and overtime if necessary
- Accurate documentation skill for Inspection report, work order and job related
High School Diploma and or 2 years college.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.