Job Id: 1142
Optical Systems Engineer
Contribute to the creation of new products and optical sensing technologies and share in the opportunity to learn though exploration and creativity
- Experience in optical testing, imaging, & metrology
- Background in Physics, Optics, Electrical Engineering with 5+ years industry experience
- Zemax, SolidWorks, MATLAB skills
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Optics, Applied Engineering, or equivalent in a related discipline
- Solid foundation in physics, applied engineering, electro-optics and associated sensing technologies
- Hands-on experience with tools for optical testing, alignment, metrology, and imaging
- Experience integrating sensors with automated positing systems
- In-depth understanding of motion control algorithms and experience with programming motion control application software tools
- Proven prototype development and hands-on lab skills
U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident ONLY.
If your skillset fits, please hit the green APPLY button below and include your resume. Thanks!