Job Id: 1125
Optical Process Engineer
Bridgewater Township, NJ
Experience in optical component & sub-system manufacturing, optical modules testing, process development & production line development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for calibration and testing of all optical switch modules
- Responsible for developing and improving manual and automated assembly and test processes such as optical alignment and bonding
- Daily review of final test results of optical modules, identify root cause of failure modes, lead and drive corrective actions to improve yield and efficiency
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a technical field
- A minimum of five years manufacturing & development process engineering experience in optical component/sub-system manufacturing or an engineering field
- Experience with a variety of optical test and measurement equipment such as OSAs, polarization controllers, interferometers, TLS, or ASE
What Will Put You Ahead
- have a Masters degree or PHD?
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application