Job Id: 1173
Optical Lens Design Engineer
Designing compact lens assemblies for high performance microscopy and spectroscopy applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, build, and test systems and products containing miniature lens assemblies and fiber optic components, including specifying, selecting and qualifying active and passive optical components
- Solid experience in design and construction of multi-element lens systems
- Experience with opto-mechanical systems for beam steering and scanning, and focal position control
Education and Qualifications:
- MS degree (or higher) in Optical Physics, Physics, or related engineering discipline is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Ph.D. is desired.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
US Citizen or Green Card holders required
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application