Job Id: 1186
Space company that has been awarded two NASA SBIR Phase I contracts. Expand the capabilities of our “Small Satellite Optical Communications Terminal” for beyond Low Earth Orbiting (LEO) applications to include “Large Space Optics using System Identification Method”. Client company provides end-to-end design, testing and operational support including launch operations and mission planning support across multiple platforms.
- Strong skills in optical communications, fiber optics, laser systems & free space optics required.
- Must have at least five years of industry experience in optical communications.
- MATLAB experience
- Green Card holder.
- Aerospace industry experience a plus.
- Close collaboration with electrical, mechanical and software engineers to define free-space optical communication system requirements and solutions.
- Communication engineering of optical communication terminals driven by high performance while minimizing size, weight, power, and cost.
Full-time position on-site in Washington, DC metro area.
Full salary & benefits.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application