Job Id: 1077
Engineering projects for the development of optical sensor systems, electro-optical imaging systems, infrared and spectral systems, opto-mechanical subsystems, and optical components. Work with multi-discipline teams supporting military programs through the application of optical design tools in the development and production phases of optical sensors.
- Perform optical / electro-optical engineering roles to design and develop advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
- Work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- Work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
- Develop highly advanced high-precision optical / electro-optical systems.
- Perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and analysis of optics for optical / electro-optical / opto-mechanical systems.
- Required: BS/MS in Optical Engineering or Physics; plus strong industry experience, including industry experience.
- Expert in CODE V and/or Zemax, and Excel and Matlab
- Candidate is required to attain a secret level clearance and must have INTERIM SECRET clearance before start date
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application