Job Id: 1137
Developer of precision optical components, assemblies and systems: Expect to work on a range of assignments from optical design, analysis to alignment & test of precision optical systems for the aerospace, medical and commercial communities.
Duties include optical component and system testing and involvement in the assembly, alignment and test of optical systems as well as preparation of procedures, presentation materials and other technical documentation. The position is ‘hands-on’ and requires good laboratory skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Geometric optics experience
- Tolerance analysis of designs
- Zemax, CODE V or Fred design
- Sequential and non-sequential analysis.
· Minimum related work experience in optical design or analysis of four (4) years with a BS degree or higher in Optical Engineering or related discipline
· Knowledge and experience in infrared and visible optical design, analysis and tolerancing
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application