Job Id: 1157
Background and interest in doing Optical Alignment and Test. Design, develop and deploy innovative photonics packaging and test solutions for for industries such as commercial aerospace, defense, advanced computing, next generation telecommunications, complex industrials, medical, and semiconductor capital equipment.
- Collaborate with others on the development of optical alignment processes and performance testing procedures.
- Performs electrical, mechanical, thermal and optical measurements to quantify photonic package performance;
- Proves the feasibility of the package design and the assembly process by designing experiments, and overseeing prototype builds and reliability and stress testing;
- Identify and defines optical component and consumable specifications to locate and develop outside suppliers;
- Oversee the development and qualification of packaging materials and conduct testing to ensure product and process performance and reliability are met.
- Document the engineering fabrication, inspection, and assembly processes and provide guidance to manufacturing for product launch.
- Experience doing Optical Test and Alignment
- Knowledge of optical alignment, fiber attach and related equipment
- Understanding of electronics and optics packaging is a plus
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.