Job Id: 1082
Develop and assist with new lens designs for complex opto-mechanical systems. Key target markets primarily include the semiconductor equipment industry, medical technology, automotive and mechanical engineering, automation, road traffic safety and civil security, aviation, defense and security.
- Invent new lens designs for complex opto-mechanical systems covering markets including digital imaging, aerospace and military, life-science, and entertainment.
- Provide advanced analysis and characterization of optical systems, including customized performance simulations.
- BS degree in Physics, Optics, Optical Engineering, or other equivalent area of expertise.
- Related experience: > lens design, metrology, and system integration.
- Proficiency in optical design and tolerancing using ZEMAX and/or CODE V.
- Experience with software tools to automate optical design and analysis tasks (e.g., CODE V and ZEMAX macro languages, Python, Matlab, etc.)
U.S. Citizenship or qualified U.S. worker.
2 Optical Engineering Openings – Entry and Senior level
Please hit the green APPLY button below and include your resume.