Job Id: 1144
Define, design, and develop core pieces of our next-generation physics packages, the heart of our quantum computers. From high-stability laser systems, to high-NA imaging systems, to system integration and miniaturization, we need our senior engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the stack as we continue to push quantum technology forward
- Extensive laser, optical & imagining systems experience
- Hands-on experience with prototyping, analysis, & testing are required
- 5+ years of experience required
- Ability to work with the broader team of Physicists, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Software engineers
- Deep technical expertise in high performance and complex optical systems.
- Experience with laser systems, interferometers, high-NA imaging systems, and optical alignment techniques.
- Proficient in Zemax or equivalent optical modeling software.
- Experience with design for manufacturability, assembly, and serviceability.
- Project leadership and project management skills.
If your skillset fits, please hit the green APPLY button below and include your resume. Thanks!