Job Id: 1216
Design, develop and manufacturing of complex, state-of-the-art communications imaging, and display systems for military, space and commercial applications. Small team of highly experienced engineers and scientists. Need an engineer with the ability to develop complicated fiber optic system designs to implement lasercom, LIDAR and fiber MOPA laser systems.
- Fiber optics design and/or testing
- Telecom wavelengths and applications
- Experience with components used in telecom (VOAs, filters, splitters/combiners, circulators, etc.)
- Free-space optics design and/or testing
- Must have a solid understanding of basic optical principals
- Lens design (Zemax, etc.) is desirable, but not necessary
- Can test his/her own designs or the designs of others
- Solid understanding of basic Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Design Validation Testing (DVT)
2 positions available !!!!
1) Junior position : someone with 0-5 years experience with a BS or MS in physics or optical sciences
2) Mid-level position: someone with 5-15 years experience with a BS or MS in physics or optical sciences
US Citizen or Green Card requirement.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application