Job Id: 1130
Be a key member of a team responsible for the calibration, repair and maintenance of electrical test equipment and electronic measurement Instruments used for testing and troubleshooting Ring Laser Gyroscope and Inertial Navigation Systems, Circuit cards and Components.
- Calibrate, repair and maintain electrical/electronic test equipment and Instruments that support the production of Ring Laser Gyroscope and Inertial Navigation Systems, Circuit Cards and Components.
- Design Calibration Procedures, Calibration Aids and Fixtures.
- Maintain Calibration and Repair Recall System and Historical Database.
- Interface with Production and Engineering personnel to resolve equipment anomalies impacting daily production demands.
- Troubleshoot to component level and follow diagnostic flow diagrams and procedures.
- Ability to design and build simple test circuits and calibration aids.
- Experience with vibration equipment, environment chambers, rate and position automatic tables is desirable.
- Ability to work in a production pressured environment.
- Experience in working on legacy equipment and computers.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in calibration and repair of electrical and electronic instruments and test equipment in a production environment.
- Experience in Aerospace working on Ring Laser Gyro and Inertial Navigation systems is desirable.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S., visa sponsorship not available.
- Must be able to work on U.S. government programs and/or obtain security clearance in the future if required.