Job Id: 1064
Developing precision opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical components used in laser systems. Be part of a small, cohesive group developing LASER beam delivery systems and components. The position offers the opportunity to work in small, multi-disciplinary teams, close to the technology, and have the support of a global, growing company. This is a challenging, hands-on role utilizing a broad range of skills with complete product development exposure.
- Design and development of laser beam delivery components for laser systems.
- Design from concept to final product including Layouts, Details, BOMs, Procedures and Test Plans.
- Build and qualify Prototypes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of optics and Zemax.
- 5+ years’ experience in optical scanning systems, laser processing heads, medical opto-mech devices and systems, optical storage drives, or other related precision mechanical field.
- Zemax and SolidWorks proficiency.
- B.S. in Engineering or science discipline.
- US Person or citizenship is Required
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application