Job Id: 1059
Lead mechanical engineering design and development projects, on the R&D and product development engineering team, for the following technology: EO/IR cameras, infrared detectors, opto-electronic devices, electro-optical imaging systems, IR sensors, …
Mechanical Engineer to design and develop advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
- Perform mechanical engineering and opto-mechanical engineering roles on programs for the development of electro-optical imaging, sensor, and detector systems.
- Work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- Work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
- Develop highly advanced high-precision optical / electro-optical systems
- Perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
- Perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and analysis of optical / electro-optical systems.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineer; plus strong industry experience, including experience on R&D And product development programs.
- Fluent with SolidWorks
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
The Photonics Group