Job Id: 1212
Mechanical Design Engineer
Leader in the design and manufacture of precision motion control products and inertial control components. Our inertial guidance and navigation systems control military and commercial aircraft, military land vehicles, missiles, marine vehicles, satellites, and space instruments.
Become part of a company that is recognized for technical expertise and respected world-wide as a ‘full service’ provider.
Supports project team in the:
- Configuration management of drawings and engineering documents in a PDM environment.
- Works with cross functional technical engineering team to ensure mechanical requirements are fully understood and implemented.
- Design and analysis of printed wiring boards using industrial and military specifications.
- Design and analysis of electronic enclosures using casting and machining processes.
- Design and analysis of products DFx (producibility, testability, etc.)
- Design and analysis of control systems for optically stabilized sights.
- Must be a US Citizen or be a US Permanent Residence Card Holder
- 5 years of design experience.
- Exposure to mfg. processes.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks 3D CAD, Finite Element Analysis Tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Engineering design and documentation work experience.
- Knowledge of GD&T.
- Strong communication abilities, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- PDM design environment strongly preferred.
- Aerospace – Defense background preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship not available
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.