Job Id: 1167
Manufacturing Engineer – Sustaining
A multinational corporation ( MNC ) that designs and manufactures precision solid state lasers for scientific, medical, instrumentation and vision markets, as well as calibrated laser measurement systems for a wide variety of laser type and power applications has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer–Sustaining.
Software and Data Acquisition:
- Develop new test software for data acquisition, instrument control, motion control, analysis and generation of test parameters as well as output test results into database.
- Perform test station and test software validation, and GR&R studies. Demonstrate knowledge of and experience creating and maintaining Labview applications for use in a manufacturing environment for product data acquisition and equipment control
- Program automated data acquisition and/or equipment control within manufacturing processes in dot Net, Visual Basic, and other is a plus
Electronics and Equipment:
- Troubleshoot electronic products at board and schematic level
- Support the production testing of electronic assemblies
- Propose test instrument selection, monitoring, maintaining and recommending improvements for all stations to improve quality of products.
- Understanding of electronics engineering concepts. Ability to read and understand engineering schematics and theory of operations.
- Contribute expertise on electronics manufacturing topics, such as component engineering, ESD controls, assembly methods
- Contribute to Calibration Lab Management and Uncertainty of Measurements
- Ability to work within Oracle MRP/ERP a plus
- B.S. in Electronics, or related Engineering disciplines
- 3-5 years’ experience with electronics, and data acquisition and control
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Engineering, Process Engineering, and/or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with computer based test automation, data acquisition, instrument control, motion control, and data storage.
- Proficiency programming in LabVIEW or Visual Studio.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.