Job Id: 1205
Develop the next generation of laser engines for our high-power industrial laser systems. Define and understand system level requirements by interacting with the engineering, manufacturing and marketing teams.
- Experience with lasers, preferably laser diodes
- Experience with automated alignment processes, like pick-and-place robotic equipment, preferably for optical or semiconductor components
- Strong understanding of the complete product development process and system life-cycle
- High level of competency with modeling of optical systems (Zemax highly preferred)
- Review and maintain opto-mechanical requirements (based on system level requirements)
- Model and design optical components based on documented requirements. Generate and maintain all related design documents
- Develop alignment processes, including automated alignment procedures, for high power laser assemblies
- Bachelor’s degree in Optical Engineering, Physics, or related fields
- Experience in laser systems
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.