Job Id: 1174
Laser Design Engineer
Work with our R&D team to develop the laser system as the light source for the advanced applications. Work independently to design, construct, and test a laser system. Making engineering decisions and procedure improvements.
- Initial responsibilities will focus on feature and specification improvements within the laser system containing fiber laser and free space nonlinear optics.
- Provide individual technical ideas and solutions to the design and characterization of breadboard and prototype lasers systems.
- MS or Ph.D. in Physics, Optics, or Engineering.
- Modeling and hands-on experience of fiber laser engineering or nonlinear optics.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in light source development for advanced spectroscopy and microscopy applications.
- Experience of building and characterizing a fiber laser system, including oscillator, and multi-stage amplification.
US Citizen or Green Holder requirement
Position: Laser Design Engineer
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application