Job Id: 1196
Lead the development of custom image processing and analysis software that quantifies the impact of manufacturing steps on optical performance and yield of LGRIN elements. Work as part of a multidisciplinary polymer, mechanical, and optical engineering team to advance the fabrication and large-scale manufacturing of our proprietary nano-layered gradient index of refraction (LGRIN) optical technology.
- Ideate, architect, and develop custom imaging solutions (hardware and software) that provides actionable insights to the manufacturing development and production teams.
- Lead architect and programmer of all imaging software solutions.
- Set development schedules, milestones, and run regularly scheduled code reviews (including preliminary design and critical design reviews) with key stake holders.
- Deploy and maintain imaging software solutions in the development and production environment.
- Develop standard operating procedures, troubleshooting guides, and train manufacturing engineers and technicians.
- BS in Physics, Optics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with direct experience (a MS may be substituted for direct experience).
- Demonstrated ability in applying state of the art image processing and computer vision algorithms to real-world/practical data sets.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and relevant packages for image processing/computer vision including parallel computing toolbox.
- Familiarity with MATLAB’s Design APP feature for producing GUIs.
- Familiarity with optical metrology as applied to the determination of optical element, material, and structural properties.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.