Job Id: 1141
Multi-disciplinary team to support the test and characterization of optical systems and displays. This will include software programming, motion control, and image analysis. These efforts will support production, QA, and research. Systems under test will include bare displays, projector systems, optical sub-systems, waveguides, and other imaging systems. In addition, the candidate will support custom programming needs for optical system simulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create LabView control software for motion control and data acquisition.
- Create automated analysis programs to evaluate captured images for real-time feedback.
- Document and maintain process/revision controls for software developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Imaging Science, Optical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a product design environment.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with camara systems and integration.
- Optical measurement techniques.
- Software Experience: LabView, MatLab, Octave, Python 3.5+
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application