Job Id: 1101
Image Processing Engineer
Design and develop video and image processing algorithms with an emphasis on real time object detection and tracking. Design, develop, and test image-based navigation systems.
- Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Computer Engineering or other related discipline.
- Must have 4+ years of industry experience in image processing, computer vision, & software development.
- Matlab & Python proficiency, as well as C++ or Open CV.
- Experience in target object detection and discrimination, preferably in degraded visual environments.
- Experience with image processing for real time tracking systems
Full-time position, full hiring package, and relocation are offered.
Current DOD security clearance is a preferred qualification.
If not .. MUST be a U.S. citizen for security clearance eligibility.
Will be subject to a Government background investigation.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application