Job Id: 1149
Field Service Engineer
Primary function is to travel to customer sites for hands-on services for the company’s products including installations, training, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct service on equipment and instruments
- Maintain advanced technical knowledge in regards to service activities.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics
- ASEE, ASEO, Military Technical School, Technical Schooling and or equivalent experience required
- Experience working on complex multi axis capital equipment required
- Knowledge or experience with Lasers desired
- Ability to travel approximately 80% of the time. Primarily domestic travel with the ability to travel internationally
- electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application