Job Id: 1105
Fiber Optic Engineer
Development of high-performance enhanced fiber optic and copper cables which are designed to transport high-speed data, voice, and power transmissions.
- Develop cables in accordance with customer expectations and requirements.
- Engage with customers and suppliers and deliver technical presentations as required to support new products.
- Operational and Technical Excellence
- Utilize cable design criteria and engineering principles to develop fiber optic cables.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing.
- Plan and develop experimental test programs.
- Provide technical support, including documentation, to Marketing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering Field required; M.S. Degree highly preferred.
- Cable design experience, preferably within the fiber optic wire and cable industry.
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*