Job Id: 1102
Specialize in high-tech solutions for our customers high-tech programs. Perform system functional and physical analysis. Provide technical assistance to a Department of Defense Architecture Framework team. Creation of Standard Procedure Documentation to support activities. Development of DoDAF 2.0 architecture products
- MUST have SysML and Magic Draw expertise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic, HTML, UML, and XML is desired.
- Experience in complex large-scale enterprise applications such as IBM System Architect, IBM Software Architect, and CORE is desired
- U.S. citizenship required, as well as a Bachelor’s degree
- AT LEAST three years of industry experience.
Full benefits, relocation, and competitive base salary are included.
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*