Job Id: 1098
You will assist hardware, FPGA and software design engineers in testing, assembling, debugging, and verifying FPGA based products and systems. Primary responsibilities will include performing various V&V (Verification and Validation) tasks on new and existing board-level products, testing and troubleshooting prototypes and pre-production products, and providing Engineering support to Manufacturing for new product introduction (includes documentation of test procedures and test training for Manufacturing personnel).
- Background or years as an electronics technician, preferably in an engineering design environment
- Bachelor / Associate degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering Technology.
- System and component level debug of high-speed digital electronics
- Experience with expert in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- SMT soldering IPC certified & rework skills
- Experience with signal eye diagrams a plus
- Familiarity with PCIe and/or other serial bus protocols
- Understanding of communications protocols such as SPI, I2C, and UART
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application